TERMS & CONDITIONS
Zohva Fashions and Leather Products LLP
As per the terminologies used in our website;
- We and / or Us will denote to Zohva Fashions
- You and / or User will denote to our valuable customers
Our Store is hosted on Store Hippo. They provide us with this e commerce platform that allow us to sell our products and services to you
Terms & Conditions
- Information Technology act 2000 and 2011
According to the Information Technology Act, 2000 there are a list of cybercrime and electronic commerce amendments that safeguard online businesses. Here is a list of the amendments of this act which will also apply to Zohva Fashions.
- Tampering with computer source documents
- Using password of another person
- Acts of cyberterrorism
- Failure or refusal to comply with orders
- Securing access or attempting to secure access to a protected system
- Customers refer to only adults, consumer who is resident in India or abroad.
- Prices are stated in INR for customers in India. For International orders prices will depend on the exchange rate at the time of placing the order.
- Free Shipping and Delivery is offered within India unless otherwise specified. Shipping and delivery costs are additional for overseas orders.
- To place an order for one or more of our Products, you must fill in the online Order Form with all the necessary information required to complete the order and make the purchase.
- By submitting the Order Form, you unconditionally accept the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of ‘Zohva Fashions’.
- You will receive an email of your purchase order after completing the order form and your product will be despatched after receipt of payment for the same.
For any other information, you may choose to contact Zohva Fashions Customer Care by e-mail at
c) Representation and Warranties
You particularly understand and agree to the term that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law: the website and services and other resources which are provided by ‘Zohva Fashions’ are on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind. ‘Zohva Fashions’ makes no warranty that;
Website or products will meet the customer’s desired results orthe use of the website services will be timely, error-free or uninterrupted.
That the results of the user’s website use or purchases will be effective, reliable or accurate.
That the quality of the website will meet the expectations of the user.
That any errors in the website, its services or products will be corrected.
In case of any sort of damage to the purchased product Zohva Fashions will hold the amount and the customer is eligible to order another product from our website for the same amount within a period of one year.
To the maximum extent possible and permitted, ‘Zohva Fashions and leather Products LLP’ will have no liability towards user content surfacing from intellectual property rights, privacy, Libel, publicity, obscenity or any other laws. ‘Zohva Fashions’ also disclaims that all the liabilities with respect to loss, misuse, unavailability or modification of any user content.
d)Copyright and Trade Marks
All content that is available on the website which includes, but not limited to graphics, texts, buttons, logos, audio clips, images, software and data compilations is the intellectual property of Zohva Fashions, our associates, our partners and licensors and is therefore protected by India and International copyright laws. By agreeing to our terms and conditions you also agree that you will be responsible to ‘Zohva Fashions’ and all affiliated third parties for any breach of obligations from your end under our set Terms & Conditions and for any consequences loss or damage that may occur to ‘Zohva Fashions’ and its affiliates as a result of breach.
e) Use of Materials
‘Zohva Fashions’ hereby grants its users a non-exclusive, non-transferable and freely revocable access to view, our product catalogues or any material which is available on the website, subject to the following conditions:
- The user may access and utilise the content materials solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes, and not for any personal monetary gains;
- The user may not modify or alter anything on the product catalogues or any other materials which is available on the Website;
- The user may not distribute or sell, lease, rent, license or make the product catalogues or any other resources that belong to Zohva Fashions easily available on the Website to others; and
- The user may not eliminate any text, copyright or other patented notices contained in the product catalogue or any other materials which is available on our Website.
Any purchase of product or Services made from our Website by the user will be strictly for personal use of the User. The User thereby expressly agrees that any product purchased by him/her will not be traded off, resold, bartered or in any way used for another commercial purpose or for profit of the user.
f) Intellectual Property Rights
The following comes under the intellectual property rights of Zohva Fashions including the website and its processes, selection and arrangement of content;
- Texts and graphics
- User interfaces
- Visual interfaces
- Sound and music if any
- Artwork and computer code (content)
All of the above is owned and controlled by ‘Zohva Fashions’ and the entire look and feel, design, structure, and arrangement of content is protected by patent, copyright and trademark laws by ‘Zohva Fashions’.
The logo and trademarks displayed on our website is the property of ‘Zohva Fashions’ and our respective affiliates. The user is not permitted to make use of these marks without prior consent from ‘Zohva Fashions’ or our partners who may own the respective marks. By agreeing to our terms and conditions provided herein you also agree that you do not copy, post, republish, transmit, translate or reproduce any of our content through any other medium without obtaining necessary authorization and consent from ‘Zohva Fashions’.
g) Payment Terms, Third Party Link
Before submitting the Order Form, you will be required to choose one of the following methods of payment for the product in your cart:
- Online Payment (E-wallets)
- Credit and Debit Card (Master/Visa/Amex/Dinners/Maestro)
In case of payments made by debit / credit card all financial details (i.e. credit card number, expiration date, name on card and CVV) will be sent through encrypted protocol to the payment gateway without third parties or ‘Zohva Fashions’ having any access to that whatsoever. Such details will not be used by the ‘Zohva Fashions’ or any of our affiliates except for executing the process which are relevant to your purchase.
The Terms & Conditions of this website will continue to apply until terminated by either You or Zohva Fashions as set forth below. If You wish to terminate Your agreement with ‘Zohva Fashions’, you may do so by the following ways;
- Not accessing our Website
- Closing all the accounts for all of the Services used by you where Zohva Fashions has made this option available.
There may be slight variations to the purchased product in terms of shape, colour, texture, and the overall look and feel which may or may not meet your expectations.
By using this site, you agree to comply with, and are bound by the above Terms & Conditions laid out by ‘Zohva Fashions’. We may from time to time make adjustments to these Terms & Conditions which is at our sole discretion. By using this Website after any such change(s), you still agree to comply with, and are bound by changed Terms & Conditions.