Anyone who wants to buy any products that are displayed on our online website ‘ZOHVA’is our customer, provided he/she buys it for his/her own use and not for any commercial, industrial or business purposes.
- In this context, we/us/our is referring to ‘ZOHVA’and you / your is referring to customer/user/buyer from our online website.
Order and Payment
- You can place an order for any ‘ZOHVA’product online at zohvafashions.storehippo.com
The payment options
- You can choose any payment option listed below.We provide a safe and secure payment gateway for you through
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- At present we do not offer cash-on-delivery (COD) or pay –on- delivery (POD) as payment options on any domestic or international shipment.
Confirmation and tracking number
- Once your order is placed and payment for the same is received, you will receive the confirmation by email from our ‘customer care’service with your ‘tracking number’to enable you to track your product – 24 hours after it is despatched.
Customer Care No.0091 8189878396| Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Customer care line will be open Monday to Saturday 10.00 to 18.00 hours except on National Holidays.
Shipping & Delivery
- The price stated on website for any of our product is inclusive of GST and shipping cost.
- FOR INTERNATION CUSTOMER
- For our international customerwe add additional shipping charges depending on the address of the customer.
- The shipping rate will vary based on
- The product you buy.
- The size of the box.
- The actual weight of the product including packaging or its volume weight, whichever is more.
- It may require to get customs clearance for international deliveries. In that case any additional charges levied by the country of import will have to be borne by the customer.
- We shall not be liable for delay on non delivery of purchased goods for Indian or any overseas customer, for any unforeseen (fire, flood, earthquake, war and strike) circumstances.
You must provide the correct information about your delivery address, to avoid any delay or loss of product.
Damage of Packages
- Before despatching any product it is checked by our quality control team. If you notice any sign of damage / tampering of package at the time of receiving the product, please do not accept it. In that case please take a photo of that particular package and send it to our email id :
If you have accepted the damaged parcel the return-courier cost will be borne by you. After replacing the parcel, ZOHVA will courier the same to you and only bear the expenses of the transaction.
Cancellation of order
- If you want to cancel an order, please inform us by email : email@example.com your order no/details, within 24 hours of placing order.
We shall refund the exact amount paid by you within 10 working days to your account.
- If your cancellation request comes beyond the timeline or after the shipment starts, then, you will not be entitled for any refund. So you raise a return/exchange request. (see ‘Return for Exchange’for the details).
Manufacturing or workmanship defect
- After receiving the courier if you notice any manufacturing or workmanship defect or if you receive a different product than ordered by you, may send a request for repair/replacement giving details of order # at our email ID Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org please call us on Customer Care No.0091 8189878396 within 48 hours of receiving the parcel.
- You are requested to send the photographs of the defective or different product at the time of sending the request.
- In this case our courier person picks the parcel from your doorstep.
- We will repair/replace the faulty item at no additional cost to you and courier it back to you within 20 days after receiving the parcel. We will bear the following expenses of the transactions for
- Indian Customer:- Return courier charges after the repair of the product.
- Overseas customer: Import duty into India and return courier charges after the repair of the product.
- As Leather is a natural material and has some special characterstics like grain, shade and feel, which cannot be uniform throughout the length and breadth of the leather piece. These make each piece a unique one. These characteristics prove the leather is genuine and cannot be considered as workmanship defect.
Return for exchange
- After receiving the parcel if you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from ZOHVAwebsite or have had a change of mind, please return the unused /unworn product at your cost to our warehouse address (mentioned on the courier box).
- Please ensure that the product is returned with all original packaging intact, invoices, bags if any, tags attached to the product or any other material came with the product.
- If our inspection team is satisfied with the condition of the returned product, we shall start the process of despatching your desired product and inform you accordingly.
- Product can be exchanged with same value/higher value product. Your immediate payment of the difference of amount will expedite the shipping process for your fresh order.
- We will exchange each item only once.
- Customised products (in colour/design) cannot be exchanged.
- Your purchase of any product at special offer or discount is not eligible for exchange.
- You have to bear the cost of shipping while returning it either domestic or international and that cost is not refundable.
- The products which are purchased from ZOHVA’Sonline are eligible for exchange. But in case if you purchased the ZOHVA’S products from other source (other thanZOHVAonline) for exchange you should approach them from where you purchased.
- To exchange your product, please write to us atEmail ID : email@example.com contact our Helpline No. or Customer care No.0091 8189878396.
- Our customer helpline number will be open 10.00 to 18.00 hours (IST) from Monday to Saturday, except on National Holidays.
Information about Corporate Gifting
For any bulk order or corporate gifting purpose you may contact our Customer Care No.0091 8189878396 or contact us by email : firstname.lastname@example.org to get a special offer.
Special guidance for selection of shoes for proper size
- Before placing an order for a pair of shoes, please follow the size chart properly given below in our website.
- We follow UK and European shoe size chart.It is a comprehensive shoe size conversion table. It will help you to convert your shoe size from corresponding foot length.
MEN’S SIZING CHART
WOMEN’S SIZING CHART
How to get your correct shoe size
- To get the actual length of your foot stand erect barefoot so that your body weight will distributed equally on both feet.Measure the perpendicular distance between the most prominent toe and the end of the heel.
- Please note that the length of the right feet may vary from the length of the left feet.
- In that case take the foot length which is longer.
Disclaimer:The above chart is to provide general information about the Shoe size. It gives an approximation of your shoe size.
How to Try on Shoes
- Care should be taken to try out shoes on carpeted area, so that sole of the shoes does not get damaged or looks worn out.
- Care should also be taken to use shoe horn while inserting foot into the shoe so that its back counters and side quarters are not damaged.
- If Shoes shows any damage on sole, back counter and side quarter, we cannot accept the shoes for return for exchange.